TENANT INCENTIVES & REWARD PROGRAM
At Fine Point Real Estate, we take a diligent & respectful approach to tenants with rental arrears. We believe that we can persuasively decrease the chances of our tenants falling behind in their rental payments by providing the tenant with everything they need to know at the start of the tenancy, including expectations and communication throughout the duration of tenancy.
- Encouraging tenants with redeemable trade vouchers and written rental references are great incentives for tenants to remain two weeks in advance with their rental payments. If payments fall behind at anytime tenants will be ineligible for the reward program and could risk being recorded on Australia’s Largest Tenancy Screening Database (TICA)
- Educating tenants at the Start of the tenancy agreement on the importance of timely rental payments is absolutely imperative. This can prevent tenants being served notices to vacate the property and unnecessary attendance Hearings at the Victorian Civil Administrative Tribunal (VCAT). Tenants are advised Find Point Real Estate is a member of (TICA) any defaults in payments or information resulting in the end of a tenancy could be recorded and used as reference and credit checks by agents Australia wide when applying for future rental properties.
- We provide tenants with a secure personal rental code for quick (EFT) Electronic Funds Transferring System for rental payments in conjunction with an online (log in code) to gain access to a secure Tenant System created to assist tenants to track their rental payments and monitor their progress towards rewards.
In the event that your tenant ever fails to pay the rent on time, we will pursue the rent speedily and efficiently. In high priority rent arrears situations we will exhaust every available option to reduce the arrears, or subsequently pursue the issues formally and within timeframes the legislation allow.
Communication, support and assistance to all clients so that service satisfaction is guaranteed. This service is guaranteed by tailoring investment packages suited to clients needs and delivered to the client conveniently straight to their specified destination by a friendly mobile licensed estate agent. Michelle’s best qualities are organisation and multitasking which are absolutely paramount attributes to control, facilitate, oversee and continually monitor and preserve the value of the investment properties with compliant maintenance service whilst generating a steady income and firm stable return on your investment.
LEASE RENEWALS & RENT INCREASES
- To ensure that you are gaining maximum rental returns on your investment property, rental reviews & lease renewals are conducted frequently.
- If the tenant is locked into a 12-month lease, their rent will be reviewed 3 months prior to the expiration of their agreement.
- If the tenant is on a periodic tenancy (a month-by-month agreement) their rent will be reviewed every 6 months.
- At any point throughout the management of your property, we will be here to offer expert advice on how to maximize the return on your investment property
LANDLORD PROTECTION PROGRAM
The finer points of investment management include superior maintenance solutions and compliance. The Landlord “peace of mind package” was created in conjunction with an all inclusive management fee to reward Landlords. This package is designed to ensure mandatory obligations are met and are in tune with real estate industry regulations. The package provides the duty of care required for tenants with compliant maintenance throughout their tenancy journey in conjunction with protecting the landlord from any accountability for the life and condition of the property and its investment journey.
THIS IS ACHIEVED BY:
Acquiring trades and business’s who are certified and insured to industry requirements and standards. Fine point rewards trades who provide competitive prices and guarantee quality workmanship. Ready to rent trade packages reward you not only in price but in providing peace of mind your property is superior in tenant safety and industry compliance. Fine Point Real Estate will continually control, monitor, facilitate and oversee maintenance and workmanship to preserve the value of the property . This will help to generate a steady income and firm stable return on your investment property now and for the future
You will be advised of all maintenance issues prior to proceeding with the maintenance, unless the maintenance is classed as “urgent” under the Residential Tenancies Act and requires an urgent decision to fulfill “Duty of Care” or mandatory requirements for the safety of the tenant and the property. We will make arrangements for the repair, and contact you as soon as possible with all the details and quoted prices associated with the repair. You can be rest assured your property is in the safe professional hands with highly qualified, compliant, certified, registered, insured and reputable trade’s people to complete the maintenance required.
MICHELLE IS READY TO CREATE AND JOIN YOU ON YOUR INVESTMENT JOURNEY
REVIEW OF SERVICES:
Managing your investment journey
- Periodic Routine Inspections with full report sent to Landlords
- Rental Arrears Management via tenant reward program
- Maintenance Management with a landlord protection program
- Experienced Licensed Agent
- VCAT Preparation and Appearances
- Free Advertising
- All Inclusive management fees
Finding and managing a tenant
- All necessary Open for Inspections until Property is leased
- Processing of Applications and reference checks
- TICA Check (Australia’s Largest Tenant Database)
- Tenant Reward Program
- Electronic Funds Transfer Service with online tenant tracking rental payments login